Providing Intelligent Air Monitoring & Infection Eradication Systems
Neva’s new monitoring and eradication systems identify and eliminate Covid-19, current and future pathogens, other viruses, harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bacteria, fungi and yeast.
Introducing Neva Healthcare
Neva Healthcare has developed the new and most comprehensive proprietary infectious monitoring and eradication technology for commercial environments to date. It’s initial Phase I Smart Air Sensor Monitor System (SAM) and Bio-Safety Air and Surface Sterilizing (BASS) platforms which measures unhealthy and hazardous air will be brought to market later this year. Neva’s Phase 2 monitoring and sterilization system (SAT) provides air quality monitoring and real time telehealth data which records and delivers pattern recognition of respiratory conditions. SAT Will be brought to market in year 2023 to 2024.
Innovative Technology Designed for Today’s New World
Neva’s systems identify and eradicate existing and future pathogens, bacteria, fungi, yeast and viruses in a wide range of environments using 222nm UVC wavelengths and leading-edge environmental sensor platforms.
Airborne and equipment eradication in minutes
Hotel and Resorts
5-to-10-minute eradication times when cleaning staff is present, with Energy Star certifications
Automated volume measurements with human counts ensure safe environments for in-person education learning goals.
Our designs provide unique solutions for pathogen and disaster conditions to ensure operational control.
Medical facilities are at high risk of infection, requiring safety and efficacy, employing Class II FDA design controls.
Senior Living Facilities
Local in-space eradication provides cost-effective protocols with closed-looped HVAC facilities for higher at-risk populations.
Providing peace-of-mind to employers and employees that cutting-edge eradication technology is employed for their safety.
Annual Infection Disease Cost
Annual Healthcare Associated Infections in the U.S.
Annual Healthcare Associated Infections in Europe
Annual Staph Infections
Comparison of Costs & Benefits to Chemical Cleaning
- Reoccurring cleaning materials costs
- Repeating labor costs for cleaning protocols
- Cost and errors within manual history records to document cleaning events
- Analysis of space type that needs to be cleaned using different protocols
- Time spent training and onboarding
- Salaries, benefits and general overhead costs
- Potential misaligned hires
- Continuous disinfection efficiency for air, surfaces and objects at lower cost point
- Lighter workloads across end-user verticals
- 99.9% kill rate of pathogens in room
- Higher quality sterilization practices
- Automatic disinfection history records, shared usage data in real time, full transparency via simple dashboards
- New areas of expertise
- Decreased risk across all end users
- No chemical effects
- Less waste (1000 square foot room manual disinfection generate 500-700kg of waste to landfill vs Neva 6-10kg
- Reduces carbon footprint by around 90% 1
1 Disinfection with UVC sterilization is not a replacement for cleaning. Cleaning must happen before disinfection activity. In some cases, end-users may choose to still use chemicals to ensure high touch surfaces or hard to reach places are disinfected, where independently verified study examined UVC sterilization as an appropriate replacement for any chemical-based disinfection.